Want to join the Edgemoor Crew?
Edgemoor Art Studio seeks individuals who are dedicated to their crafts and have the aspiration to share their love of the arts with children and teens. An ideal candidate for our studio exemplify these qualities and meets these requirements:
- Recent College graduate or professional with a degree in Fine Arts/ Visual Arts or related fields
- Art Assistants: actively involved in a school arts program or pursuing a career in the arts.
- Can communicate well with children and parents, and attend trainings as necessary.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work both independently and as a team member.
- Must display a ‘can do’ attitude and professional demeanor
- All potential faculty/staff have to pass necessary background checks, criminal history/fingerprinting, etc. as required by state law.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume, cover letter, references, credentials, and sample portfolio of work. In your email, place ‘EMPLOYMENT’ in the subject line.
During the 2021-2022 class year, we will be offering additional teen and adult classes, seasonal workshops, and short courses. Interested artists are invited to apply for Instructor positions.
We welcome all inquiries from individuals who are interested in volunteer opportunities in our classes, events, and community outreach programs.