Want to join the Edgemoor Crew?
Edgemoor Art Studio seeks individuals who are dedicated to their crafts and have the aspiration to share their love of the arts with children and teens. An ideal candidate for our studio lead teachers, exemplify these qualities and meets these requirements:
Recent College graduate or professional with a degree in Fine Arts/ Visual Arts or related fields, and/or local artist with a minimum of 2 years classroom teaching experience and references.
- Art Assistants: actively involved in a school arts program or pursuing a career in the arts, or are local artists.
- An UPBEAT and FRIENDLY personality is a MUST!
- Can communicate well with children and parents, and attend trainings as necessary.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work both independently as required/directed and as a team member.
- Possess and demonstrate a high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Must display a ‘can do’ attitude and professional demeanor
- All potential faculty/staff have to pass necessary background checks, criminal history/fingerprinting, etc. as required by state law.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume, cover letter, references, credentials, and sample portfolio of work. In your email, place ‘EMPLOYMENT’ in the subject line.
During the 2023-2024 class year, we will be offering additional teen and adult classes, seasonal workshops, and short courses. Interested artists are invited to apply for Instructor positions.
We welcome all inquiries from individuals who are interested in volunteer opportunities in our classes, events, and community outreach programs.